Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gracie's New Home

My secret project has arrived so here is the picture:

Something funky and whimsical for Mom & Dad's camper. The is a M&H paper pieced design and there are 2 more similar in theme for later surprises.


The Little Gracie came on Thursday in 3 boxes, 1 box later and one piece is back ordered. I of course ripped right into the boxes and began the process of putting her together. Holy Cow! I gave up after I realized I put the table boards on backwards and out of order. When the hubby asked how I was doing I put a request in for some tools to make the job easier-who knew a screwdriver could hurt.


So on Friday he bought me a screwdriver-it is the cutest little thing. I got back to work after dinner and by midnight I had the machine sitting on the platforms. It is beautiful. If I could have found an extension cord that night midnight would have been early!


So here's Gracie....

I loaded my flannel 1/2 square triangle piece on it today and away I went. No thread breaks but I did have some serious puckers on the back piece. I think it is because I rolled the back and then pinned it-the directions and how to blogs say to pin to header then roll. So maybe the next one will be better.

post signature

1 comment:

QueenTwilight13 said...

You are 2 funny. Still waiting on the tree skirt! LYA
Bro