Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hershey or BUST!

For one day only Hershey is good for something other than the obvious, CHOCOLATE and outlet shopping...today the Quilt Odyssey is in town and I cannot wait to get to the Merchant Mall! I don't think this year's shopping will be as cool as last year-Hubby went with me and authorized the purchase of my amazing Sapphire 870. The Hubby is not going, he has opted to go to Harry Potter at the IMAX/3D theater with Zach and Poppa. Mom and I are on our own. Not a bad thing but the pocket book won't be as plentiful.

The Thangles quilt is quilt and has the binding sewn to the front waiting to be hand sewn. THANK GOODNESS-have you ever had one that did not go away to the completion pile? This one has been that for me and will be glad to see it land with it's new owner. In the end it turn out very nice, thank goodness despite all the issues I have had with it.


gif_signature

No comments: