Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pajama Day!

It is 1:30 and I am still in my jammies! Wow-I haven't done this in years, without being sick. I am may be in my jammies but I am not lazy. The new house has 4 bathrooms. An hour was spent cleaning 4 toilets, 6 sinks, 1 tub and 2 showers. Thank goodness the child is crazy and loves to clean the toilets with the disposable scrubbing bubbles things so he is actually a big help. I also worked on buying fabrics for my next project: http://quickquilts.com/curiss/nov08/modernmission/. I will be using the Shangri La Moda fabrics-a red, brown, blue and 2 of the ivory tonal. There were 7 total that I wanted to use and my stash gave me 3 of those between FQ's, Jelly Rolls and Charms. Ebay was once again able to save the day and offered me the remaining 4 pieces. Hurray!! I then looked into the Clover fusible bias binding and was stunned-the 28 yards needs is going to cost 40 bucks! Sheesh-oh well. Now I wait for the Slug, aka Mail person, to deliver my treasures.


The gazillion pink half 1/2 square triangles have formed themselves into a VERY pink flannel snuggle quilt for ME-one guaranteed not to end up in the "Man Chair" or on Zack's bed. It is way to pink for either of them to be willing to use it. Ha ha ha!! I did find some nice pale yellow in the clearance bin at my local quilt shop yesterday. Hopefully this will tone down the pink of it-because I have to agree with the boys it is a LOT of pink.

Well the jammie day is over and I must go shower. There is a Halloween Party at Bucknell University that I promised Zack we would go to.

post signature

No comments: