Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mail Surprise!


Yesterday when I got home from work I had a package waiting for me on the dining room table. I did not immediately open it thinking it was my Mary Engelbright charm squares and not wanting the temptation/distraction. So I left it there...this morning I went to eBay to leave a comment to the seller and realized that they were not coming from Oregon-what was in the box??? Well excitement hit me at 7AM pre-coffee and I tore into the box to find a lovely, lovely miniature, a great drawing by a 4 year old and a sincere note from my partner. This was her first quilt swap too! The colors are perfect as yellow is one of my favorites. I have been buying and saving yellow fat quarters for years with the intent to someday make myself a scrappy yellow and white Bear Paw.

Thank you so much to Melissa in Oregon!

post signature


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so so SO glad you like it! The quilt you're making looks beautiful! Happy quilting and Happy Mother's Day to you!