Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tease Post

I was catching up on the blogs that I like to read on Saturday and realized that my Miniature Booty Swap is due in a few weeks. I started out ahead of the game and with the nice weather weekends and busy work weeks I have fallen behind. So I informed the boys that I would do whatever they wanted on Saturday but Sunday was mine and I NEEDED to sew!
They were fine since that meant they could watch the hockey game and invite the neighborhood "boys" over. The little boy decided the hockey was not cool and played LEGOS on the front porch with his peeps while the big boy and his buddy tested the home brew and watched the hockey game.

The puppy must have been feeling the testosterone in the house and decided to help me quilt. She normally sits in Zach's rocking chair playing with the fabric strings I have tied to the back of my chair. Sunday she was clingy and wanted to be up on the sewing table or on my lap. I have not mastered sewing with her on my lap so on the table it was-she was good for the most part.

As we speak the binding is sew on the front and awaiting the hand sew to the back-whew I caught back up!
post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like its a very pretty quilt, nice weather is slowing me down too!

Solidia said...

Hi Shelly! Thanks for the beautiful quilt!! I love the design and the color combination. Even my hubby is in love with it, so now I have to fight of the ENTIRE family. :) I killed my camera and am in the process of getting another one. As soon as I get it set up, I will sing your praises on my blog. Thanks again!!

Solidia