Monday, May 19, 2008

My First Swap has been received!

How Cool!

A few months ago I was searching the Internet looking for the Disappearing Nine-Patch and seeing what that was about. During that process I came across an "online quilt guild". Having worked nights while going to school full-time I was in the dark about what the Internet offered beyond a classroom. And so my cyber quilt guild began.

Today I learned that my Miniature Booty Swap made it to my partner-so finally here it is:

I had never worked with Batiks but thought the 3 values of pink would work really well in a Triple Irish Chain. I like how it turned out and hope the recipient enjoys it also.


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very beautiful!
Mama from France from http://www.sirpriz.com
Swap world gift community, penpals and friends all over the world

Jen said...

That is soooo pretty!!!! This is my first visit to your blog and I'll be back for sure!

Can you please email me at jenbuettner@yahoo.com, I don't have your email address to contact you regarding the books that you'd like. Thanks!! =)

Anonymous said...

Your quilt turned out gorgeous, I bet it was hard to part with!