Sunday, March 29, 2009

MB III Finish


I got into the blogging thing because I wanted to participate in a swap. I have participated in 3 so far and the 4th one in process as we speak. To date the requirements were just to produce a good quality quilt somewhat following your secret partner's likes and dislikes. This current one-The Miniature Booty Swap 3-is requiring that you complete a dish towel too-I am SOOO hung up on this part! Drawing a complete blank on how to approach this or even complete this task. UGH! I have done a basic search on the Internet and still have no clue.

I am outside my comfort zone on this and it is struggle. I am working through this mental block in that I bought the dish towel and might have a plan as to what I might put on it-might.


post signature

No comments: