Saturday, August 9, 2008

Where or where can she be.....

I know, I know-where have I been-I get a new machine and you expect I would be burning through projects and lots of posts. Well I meant well but life got in the way. I have however got my MBS2 all sewn and quilted. I am working on the binding this weekend.

The new machine is great except it is BIG! I lost my work space to the right of the machine where I kept my seam ripper, snips and magnetic pin cushion. This morning I was fussing over nothing being at arms reach! So while we were out and about running errands I checked the aisles for something to solve my problem. I found it at Target! It is a shelf that clamps-perfect. I wish it were in pink but I can make a runner for it in Pink and "girl it out". Plus when I need to close that door, I can take the shelf off and stick it inside the cupboard.


Here is my Miniature Booty Swap 2 piece. I like how it turned out. My plan is to have it in the mail this week-but we will see. My step daughter and her boyfriend are visiting this week so there will be little sewing because there will be people in my sewing room!!! The injustice! No actually it will be great to see the kids. It has been a few months.

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilt, would love it to come to me!

Colene said...

It has arrived in my mailbox, and I love it! I have a perfect spot to hang it in my office. Thanks so much, it is gorgeous!