Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Very First Quilt Swap!!


I rushed home from work this evening knowing that my partner's information was going to be waiting for me-hurray!! Never have I been so impatient waiting for junk mail to load and move to the trash!
I was not disappointed-there is was-the whole reason for my new found interest in blogging-a Quilt Swap partner. Life is good.
Now time to play in EQ, hunt through the stash and possibly plan a trip to my local quilt shop, Our Gathering Place, www.ogpquiltshop.com. Never really need an excuse to go in my mind but justifies it to the hubby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was so excited to, kept checking my email, and and trilled with who I have for a partner. i love the colors and style I'll be working with. I had to order most of my fabrics, not available here.