Thursday, April 17, 2008

So glad tomorrow is Friday

No sewing this week and that stinks! I got some great thread on Sunday and cannot wait to give my Amish 9-patch a modern twist and yesterday my Smoke YLI thread awaited my return from work and I want to get my friends Miranda bag done this weekend. She chose the beautiful fabrics from the Moda Shangri-La line and I didn't want to take away from the fabric design with the quilting so I decided to quilt with the smoke filament. Plus there is my Booty quilt to add the borders to and the ALQS to design. I think since that one is not due until July I might go with an Applique design-just a thought.
I am grateful that tomorrow is Friday and this busy, crazy week will be done!
Saturday is a local Amish school fundraising auction-I am so excited-there are over 200 quilts to be auctioned! I love watching how much they go for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post some pics of the quilts if you took any!! Sounds like a fun day!