Sunday, April 6, 2008

What a beautiful day it was in central PA-60+ Degrees, blue sky, sunny-just beautiful. A good part was that the boy was outside playing and I was left to sew with minimal interruptions. I got the top to my Miniature Booty Swap done and just need to decide how to put borders on it.
It was fun and kind of scary because you are selecting colors and a design for a stranger and hoping you make the right choices and they will like it...I like it enough that I want to make one for myself just a little bigger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your fabric selection, can't believe your top is done. I'm waiting on my fabric to come in the mail.

Shelly said...

Thank you. I am lucky that I have 2 nice quilt shops with in 30 minutes. I moved here 18 months ago from Upstate NY where I had to drive 80 minutes so this is a real treat.

Sherry said...

Hi Shelly! As a fellow member of the "Miniature Booty Swap" I would like to say that I love your colors. . .and, when at all possible in swaps I make quilts that I would like. . .and hope like crazy that the person I'm sending it to feels the same way!

Have a wonderful day,

In peace & pieces,

Sherry