Friday, June 13, 2008

ALQS-done 5 pillowcases-done Now what ??

I have completed the ALQS and need to stop at the post office tomorrow for a box and label. Depending on the rain, I will try to hang it outside and take a picture. The light inside and my camera do not do justice to the colors.

I also completed my pillow cases. You would think they would not have been such a big deal but I could not get myself to work on them. I finally made myself at least cut the fabrics, the next night I sewed the edge, trim and body and tonight I sewed the side seam. Whew. Now I need to wash and press them and add them to the vacation suitcase-2 more weeks!!


I cannot wait! An employee today realized my vacation is coming up and panicked. I assured her that I would take messages and return calls but would NOT be taking my work computer. I REFUSE!! I am so looking forward to seeing my siblings and parents all at one time. I also am refusing to plan anything-I am going to be as lazy as I can. Anyone who knows me will know that this is all talk and I will last until lunch the first day in lazy mode!


I believe that tomorrow I will cut into my Friends and Flowers charm pack. I am excited. I have a pinwheel/flower/applique thingy planned in my head and cannot wait to see it translated.


This quilt is one I started 7 years ago for my son-is this a WIP or a UFO? It awaits some embroidery details before being quilted. Hmmm-maybe I should do this before the F&F charm pack. Guess we will have to see the mood/motivation tomorrow.post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the bug jar pattern, yours looks so nice, love the lizard/iguna! Is that pattern still being made?