Sunday, June 8, 2008

My excuse!

You know it is hot when the child who is normally asking to go outside for some "Fresh Air" is pleading to not have to play outside. I agree since our KitKat candy bar incident on Friday night that put us at the emergency room (nut allergy) he is taking Benedryl and Prednisone so I am not making him do anything he does not want to just to keep the peace! Amazing that an 8 yro can have a mood swing better than any PMS person I have ever met.

So we rented a few movies and hung out. I put the binding on my ALQS and got that sewn on-whew. Now for the label. I went back into the sewing room, which is where Zach watches TV, to start some pillow cases and this is what I found:

Now how can I disrupt this-did you know that "your quilt things make great ramps Mom"! No way am I disturbing that-pillowcases can wait. I did grab the fabric pile and will at least have it ironed.

I dare say it was too hot to sew, even with Central Air.

post signature

No comments: